Conditions Treated - Services Provided
The clinical staff at Swanson McArthur Physical Therapy rely on extensive education and invaluable experience to properly address your injuries. Whether the result of a work injury, a motor vehicle accident, a sports-related dysfunction, or simply experiencing pain from daily activities we can help you restore your function and maximize your performance. We genuinely care about your recovery.
- Low back pain (all spinal conditions)
- Shoulder pain/rotator cuff injury/repair
- Aquatic therapy (on-site)
- ACL-specific rehab programs
- Rotator cuff repair programs
- Balance/proprioception training
- Personal training programs
- ACL educational sports-seminars
- ACL Injury Risk Screening
Should you have any questions regarding your current diagnosis or how our physical therapists
can treat you, please call (916) 965-8900.
"Restoring function, maximizing performance."
- Members, American Physical Therapy Association -
- Diplomats, American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties -
Swanson McArthur Physical Therapy is a provider of kinesiotaping.
Kinesiotaping is a technique developed to help support muscle and
connective tissue function, reduce swelling and improve lymphatic
drainage. Our certified professionals have been specially trained to
apply kinesiotape in the most effective manner possible to conditions
involving the spine and the extremities. Kinesiotape is a light elastic
tape rather than the rigid athletic tape that is sometimes used in athletics.